Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program [REAL]
The goal of the R.E.A.L. Project is to reduce the rate of teen pregnancy in Stanislaus County through preventative education with adolescents in grades 7-12, parents, and the community.
Additionally, the Program facilitates the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Collaborative.
Educational sessions include:
- Pregnancy, STD, & HIV prevention
Awareness & Outreach:
- Parent education
- Special events
- Social marketing campaign
Family planning resources and information:
- List of family pact providers
- All Stanislaus County parents & caregivers
- All Stanislaus County adolescents 13-19 years of age