High Risk Maternal and Child Health [HRMCH]
Public Health Nurse Case Management Services
Know a family who has a child with a serious health condition or perhaps has growth concerns, or has received a medical diagnosis recently?
Or a family with a child who has been in the hospital frequently due to their medical diagnosis?
Maybe it is a pregnant teen that needs help with prenatal care or school?
Or perhaps it is a grandparent who has suddenly taken on raising their grandchildren?
Maybe you know of a pregnant woman who needs help finding resources for her needs...
What We Do
We serve families, pregnant women, teens and adults throughout Stanislaus County in a variety of home visitation programs. Our goal is to help improve your health by providing you with information and knowledge to care for yourself and children, and community resources that may be appropriate for your needs.
Services & Programs Offered
Our services include:
- Comprehensive assessment of physical condition, growth and development, environment and resource needs.
- Assessment of parenting skills, knowledge and understanding of medical condition, treatments, medication and care.
- Case plan developed with input from family/caregiver and other providers.
- Education about infant/child care, parenting and specific medical condition.
- Referrals to community resources and coordination with medical and other providers.
Our programs include:
- High Risk Maternal and Child Health, including SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Adolescent Family Life and Cal Learn, for pregnant or parenting teens
- Healthy Birth Outcomes, for at risk pregnant women
- Adult Health
In addition, we have a Public Health Nurse available to answer your general health questions Monday-Friday from 8am-12pm and 1-5pm
Contact us for General Health Information and Referrals at 558-7400 or 1-800-834-8171