Get the latest information about COVID-19 including vaccine information, county statistics, and current guidance
View the 2020 Community Health Assessment, 2020 Community Health Improvement Plan, and 2020 Community Report
Power outages are relatively common and can occur at anytime; whether it’s caused by natural disaster or a planned outage during extreme weather conditions.
Who We Are
The Health Services Agency provides health care services to the community via its system of federally qualified health center – look alike outpatient clinics, public health services, and a family medicine residency program. The Agency, located in Stanislaus County, California, is about 90 miles east of San Francisco, and 75 miles south of Sacramento.
What We Do
The HSA holds strongly to its vision of "Healthy People in a Healthy Stanislaus!" by developing its services with the community, in ways that support community need.
- Promote wellness and healthy lifestyles
- Prevent illness and injury
- Provide quality care and treatment
- Preserve access to healthcare for the under-served
What We Offer
- Three federally qualified health centers – look alike primary care medical offices located in Modesto
- Urgent Care/After Hours Clinic, located in Modesto
- Specialty Clinics
- Physical Rehabilitation Clinic
- Public Health communicable disease control
- The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- California Children’s Services
- Public Health Field Nursing
- Public Health Prevention and Education Programs
- Managed Care for Medi-Cal patients, in partnership with Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, in partnership with Doctors Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center