Get the latest information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus...
The flu shot is a safe, effective way to reduce your chance of ending up in the hospital with severe flu. Learn how to get yours today.
Read this important message from our Public Health Officer...
Learn which HSA office locations are closed to the public in cordination with Stanislaus County implemented social distancing measures...
Power outages are relatively common and can occur at anytime; whether it’s caused by natural disaster or a planned outage during extreme weather conditions.
Measles is a HIGHLY contagious viral disease. Do you know enough about Measles?
Who We Are
The Health Services Agency (HSA) provides health care services to the community via its network of federally qualified health center – look alike outpatient clinics, public health services, an indigent health care program, and a family medicine residency program. The Agency, located in Stanislaus County, California, is about 90 miles east of San Francisco, and 75 miles south of Sacramento. The HSA is operated by Stanislaus County, serving close to 500,000 patients and community residents each year.
What We Do
The HSA holds strongly to its vision of "Healthy People in a Healthy Stanislaus!" by developing its services with the community, in ways that support community need.
- Promote wellness and healthy lifestyles
- Prevent illness and injury
- Provide quality care and treatment
- Preserve access to healthcare for the under-served
What We Offer
- Three federally qualified health center – look alike primary care medical offices located in Modesto
- Urgent Care/After Hours Clinic, located in Modesto
- Specialty Clinics
- Public Health Clinics such as immunization, and communicable diseases
- The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- California Children’s Services (CCS)
- Public Health Field Nursing
- Public Health Prevention and Education Programs
- Indigent Health Care Program (MIA)
- Managed Care for Medi-Cal patients, in partnership with Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, in partnership with Doctors Medical Center